I admit it. I have a love affair with coffee. I can’t function without it. It’s an indispensableness, a burst of energy in my veins, and quite candidly, I can’t find it. It was done without my mug in hand.
So whether you’re like me, why wouldn’t you use that “mug” of yours that sits among your shoulder blades and search for a soulmate aka coffee mate that will add double the happiness (and disclosure to caffeinated bliss) to your life. It’s a win-win.
Here are 7 reasons why everyone should date a coffee addict:
- It doesn’t matter whether or not they're a morning person. If they have had their coffee, they are good to go.
- You don’t have to think about asking to stop somewhere for a coffee. It will happen .Their eyes are always looking near to see where they can find their fix.
- Even if you don’t like coffee, you will find it smells like it's brewing .
- Making their day is simple. Just fetch them a coffee, just the way they like it.
- Is it very simple to purchase the best gift they can imagine? Try a bag full of coffee beans, ground, or cups.
- You never have to worry about whether or not they have coffee .They do.
- They have energy for...activities, with their favorite coffee in hand and caffeine kick in’, they can do almost any activity and enjoy the moment with you. Because of good coffee.